Lifecare is financial and physical security for life. It gives you guaranteed access to the full continuum of services over the long term without a change in the monthly fee. The financial and physical security offered by our Lifecare program means everything to our residents, and probably will to you, as well.
Lifecare is nothing less than the assurance that you will be well cared for right here in this community should you need more than Independent Living in the future. When you choose Lifecare at Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge, you receive three priceless gifts:
First, your estate will be protected. Paying out of pocket for long-term care can be financially devastating. Lifecare relieves you from the worrisome burden of spiraling health care costs.
Second, your loved ones will never have to make a care decision in a crisis. Making those difficult decisions is something they should never have to face.
Finally, you now have the opportunity to spend time with friends and family, rather than managing home maintenance, medical appointments, and other care tasks.
- Your entry fee and monthly fees include a full spectrum of health services that will be available to you either temporarily or continuously as required.
- You enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your basic monthly fee will not increase if you leave Independent Living for the services of Catered Living, Vista Memory Support, or the Health Center.
- The multiple levels of care on our campus allow you to make your decisions confidently, in advance of immediate needs.
- You’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your basic monthly fee remains the same if you need the services of Catered Living, Vista Memory Support, or the Health Center.
- As a resident of our Lifecare community, you are guaranteed access to higher levels of care should you need them at any point, for as long as you need them.
- To fully benefit from Lifecare, it’s best to move to Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge while you are independent and healthy.