The help you need to preserve independence
An advantage of residency at Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge is that you’ll never have to search for high-quality assisted living. Catered Living services here at the community are always available and included in your Lifecare agreement.
Catered Living offers a range of support services customized to individual needs. We all want to be completely independent for as long as possible, but when physical abilities begin to diminish, it’s natural to need a helping hand now and then. Catered Living provides this help in a way that’s personal, one-on-one, and that allows people to feel comfortable, secure and independent.
Essential services in Catered Living
- Assistance with daily living — bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, hygiene, mobility and more
- Consultative nursing and physician oversight to help identify medical issues
- Regular family conferences
- Regular blood pressure and weight checks
- 24-hour staffing
- Exercise and recreational therapy
- Art and music therapy
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry services
- Emergency response system