You are invited to join us from the comfort of your home.
Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge (WCBR) is pleased to offer complimentary virtual events in these unprecedented times to help you learn more about senior care community options. See details below.
Wednesday Webinars at WCBR
Join us the last Wednesday of every month at 10:00 a.m. for an insightful seminar about all things Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge.
Wednesday, December 28 at 10:00 a.m.
Exploring Luxury & Lifestyle
Join us for this one-hour presentation where we will discuss the many opportunities WCBR residents enjoy.
We will be discussing:
- Fitness & Aquatics
- Dining & Nutrition
- Clubs, Social Groups & Committees
- Outdoor Adventures & Travel
- Culture & History
- Life Long Learning
Want to view previous WCBR presentations?
Our previous presentations include:
- Exploring Compass Club
- Exploring Senior Living Options
- Exploring WCBR
- Exploring The Timeline - Moving to WCBR
- Exploring Lifecare
- Exploring Luxury & Lifestyle
- Monticello: Premier Retirement Living Within Reach
- The Team Approach to selling your home & moving with ease
- Cure the Clutter with Next Chapter Solutions & Abundance Organizing
- A look at UVA's OLLI Program
- Beyond Resolutions: Downsize Your Clutter. Upsize Your Life
- A Move Made Easy: A road map to your future lifestyle
If you’re using a desktop computer or laptop: To get started with Zoom, head to their website, and click on the “SIGN UP” button that’s at the top-right corner of the screen. https://zoom.us/
If you’re using a tablet or mobile device: Download the Zoom iOS or Android app from the App Store/Play Store.
Set up your zoom account. Be sure to use a valid email address.
Test your Zoom account. We recommend downloading and testing Zoom ahead of time. If you are able to login properly, you should have no issues on the morning of the webinar. However, we do recommend logging in a few minutes early to make sure everything is working properly and there are no issues.