An upscale senior community in Charlottesville, VA
The Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge Lifestyle.
You’ll enjoy a premier retirement experience at Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge. We offer distinctive retirement homes, from beautiful apartments with stunning views of the mountains to lovely cottages with sunrooms and fireplaces. We take care of the maintenance, repairs and light housekeeping, leaving you with more worry-free leisure time.
You’ll have a choice of four unique restaurants, offering everything from casual pub fare to gourmet five-star dining created from the freshest local ingredients.
You’ll experience active senior living at Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge. Stay intellectually active though our art classes, lecturers, speakers and cultural outings. You’ll keep physically active in our health and fitness classes. You can swim laps in our heated indoor pool, work out on state-of-the-art equipment or take a leisurely stroll through our 17-acre nature preserve. Our extensive senior living services and amenities also include a beauty salon, a woodworking shop, a library and on-site banking.
Our Lifecare program protects you from the unexpected healthcare costs should your needs change. You'll receive the level of care you need, for as long as you need it, for essentially the same cost as independent living. The Lifecare program has asset planning and protection to help make sure you and your adult children remain on secure financial footing. Unique and beneficial tax advantages are exclusively available to residents under this program.
Wednesday Webinars at WCBR
Join us the last Wednesday of every month at 10am for an insightful seminar about all things Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge.
Wednesday, February 24 at 10am
Marketing Representative at Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge Wendy Sager
Marketing Representative at Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge
Interested in learning more about senior living options?
Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge created an one-hour presentation with expert advice on senior living options.
The recorded session covers:
- Why it’s important to plan ahead for unexpected needs in your life
- How COVID-19 may be affecting your decision process
- The value of a Lifecare community
- Benefits of living at Westimster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge
- Why worry-free living can be your favorite amenity
- 30-minute presentation and 30-minute Q&A
To view the presentation, please email us by clicking the link below.
Contact us to begin exploring Westminster-Caterbury of the Blue Ridge now.
- Ongoing concert and speaker series
- Four unique restaurant and dining experiences
- Theater, dance, symphony outings
- Local festivals and concerts
- Lunch and dinner outings
- Health and fitness classes
- Aerobics, aquatic fitness, yoga, Tai Chi, weight training
- Walking and hiking our 17-acre nature preserve
- OLLI classes
- Classes from Westminster Institute for Lifelong Learning (WILL) by residents for residents and Compass Club members