Beautifully renewed apartments in a community that caters to your needs.
The retirement you’ve been dreaming of can become a reality in one of our select Monticello apartments at Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge. It’s the perfect fit for the lifestyle you’ve been waiting for.
A personal space that’s just the right size, and upfitted with the custom finishes you select. Your apartment at Monticello opens the door to a community that caters to your needs, with amenities that never disappoint. We invite you to enjoy and experience premier retirement living in a community that offers true peace of mind with a financial Lifecare safety net — no matter what services you need in the future, your monthly fee stays the same.
We are excited to share that Monticello renovations include: new spacious hallways, refurbished and refreshed lounges, fully renovated public/guest restrooms and a welcoming, personalized front door entryway.
Hallway renovations include:
- New carpet throughout
- New lighting and fixtures
- New front door entrance with panelized entry
- New doorbell and apartment signage
- Fresh paint and wallpaper
Lounge renovations include:
- New furnishings and fixtures
- Wood-look tile surround
- Fresh paint and wallpaper
- Area rug carpet inset
Monticello Apartment Home Options
Your best residential value that gives access to all community amenities and the financial advantages of Lifecare, while enjoying stunning mountain views in a comfortable floor plan of your choosing, up to 1,422 square feet.
SAMPLE FLOOR PLANS
There are many spacious floor plans to choose from. Here are a few:
- 1BR / 1BA 700 square feet
- 1BR / Den 818 square feet
- 2BR / 2BA 944 square feet
- Cedar 1BR/ 1BA 1,086 square feet
- Magnolia 1BR / 1.5BA 1,004 square feet
Monticello is centrally located in the Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge community making most of the amenities and dining venues close by.
Monticello WebinarWe're pleased to present an 30 minute Monticello presentation with expert advice on senior living options. This webinar was held on April 23, 2021 when the renovations (now completed) were first announced. Presentation Covers:
To view the presentation, please email us by clicking the link below.
The Advantages of Lifecare
Living in Charlottesville
Interested in an in-person tour or a virtual video tour? Please fill out this form and a marketing representative will contact you.
- Ongoing concert and speaker series
- Four unique restaurant and dining experiences
- Theater, dance, symphony outings
- Local festivals and concerts
- Lunch and dinner outings
- Health and fitness classes
- Aerobics, aquatic fitness, yoga, Tai Chi, weight training
- Walking and hiking our 17-acre nature preserve
- OLLI classes
- Classes from Westminster Institute for Lifelong Learning (WILL) by residents for residents and Compass Club members